Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kill the White Bastard!

It was a chill night, cool breeze was blowing peacefully around. I would fill up my lungs with the fresh air and breath freely until i noticed that i was not alone in take advantage of this cool night. Now you must be wondering that other people were pumping their lungs with chill air like me, (well you wrong), they were all making out unlike me. I felt a little jealous  and felt like a little faggot. Apparently i realized that hot air was escaping my mouth instead of usual cool air (God knows why, don't you think that i was turned on by this spectacular making-out sight, no way!). To escape this fantasy sight, i walked into the liquor store and grabbed a bottle of red whine and two glasses. Okay, pause, you must be thinking why i took two glasses as i was all alone by myself. Well I was merely following the custom that every person would buy a drink one for himself and one for his girlfriend. Since I was the little faggot and a loser, I had to keep the other glass down thus forcing myself to ignore the custom with a disappointed grunt escaping my throat.

I went outside back to the chilly environment. I was walking almost like a a person who's got no aim in life and killing time uselessly. A jaguar sports car sped by like an express train, but I was fast enough to catch the music that was going on in the car (see too fast). It was legendary Michael Jackson singing "They don't really care about us" telling the world about the secret society that has been shaving his ass off for years. He almost sounded like he was crying on top of his lungs, poor creature. I really feel sorry for the dweebs around the world who committed suicide after Michael Jackson's death. Well, back to the peace night and my bottle of red whine. I started strolling around the park that was nearby watching couples after couples doing nothing but wriggled on top of each other like little worms (damn they looked ugly but yeah, I had to admit, romantic) and ..... well, yeah making out. I found a bench for myself and started serving myself some whine. Soon i was flying through the skies building castles in the air and dozed off. Next moment when I woked up, it was too late. All the couples (worms) have gone to their respective homes finally (good for me). I was about to go for another glass of whine when i noticed some street guys picking on something shiny and they were really exited about it. I went to have a look and came to know that the shiny thing was a girl of about my age, Hell she was beautiful but she was black as a shiny chocolate. The guys were trying to rob her, trying to snatch her stuff from her and she trying her very best to fight back, poor thing. I called aloud "come on guys, give her a break" One of them heard me and consequently charged at me, yelling " outta here you jumped up ratfart.". Well, he had done it, I gave him a heavy blow on his head and he landed with thud on the ground (what a loser, huh). It had some good effect on the crowd, the street guys decided to leave the girl alone. One of them pointed at me and muttered "this isn't over yet, boy". I gave him a "whatever" look and ignored. I saw the beautiful creature was trying to collect her things from the ground, really worried and scared. I helped her and asked her "do you need a car?". She replied "no thanks, I got my own". Obviously she was lying, I could tell that she was trying to stay out of trouble by lying to me (but nice try) so i said "this way" and lead her to my Ford Muscle car. I opened the door for her and she sat down at the back seat. Well, we were on our way to nowhere. "Where do you live?" I asked her. She muffled a weak reply "right across the Burger Kind in Downtown Area". See she trusted me to help her to her house. I felt like a hero, the hero who saved a girl's ass from the street gang, the hero who could do anything to save innocent creatures from ruthless and cruel tigers (not to mention I am a tiger myself but a good one). I really felt like a winner at the moment, screw to all the couples (worms) back at the park, screw the jaguar car, screw Michael Pitty Jackson's song, who cares now?

As I was driving her to her house, I tried my best to talk to her but she wouldn't crack. Not even a bit. I shot couple of looks at her. She had beautiful dark hair sprawled all over her face, she looked cute. I so wanted to ask her out. In my mind, i started imagining stuff, stuff about me and her (okay now that's personal, don't be nosy). I pictured myself dropping her to her house, her parents rushing to meet her and thanking me for like thousands of time for saving their daughter. I would become the savior. Cool, whoa! (Okay, there, i was on my fantasy land, everybody's got feelings now alright?).

"Now where to?" i asked as I reached her downtown area. She guided me towards the black area (meaning where black people live). She signaled me to stop the car. I pressed upon the break pedal as hard as I can thus producing a screeching sound. Now I was getting exited as it was time for the treat, time for me to lay my hands on something fruitful. As she get out from the car, many black huge blokes came around my car and surrounded me as though I was some disgusting animal about to get slaughtered. One black guy tallest of all, shouted "Yo man! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA YOUR FANCY CAR!". Oh boy, he was so angry, i could tell from his voice. I hesitated and shouted back, "what for?" blood gushing to my face. Before I could realize what was happening, one black sweaty hand came from nowhere and grabbed my collar and pulled me out of the car. Man, the was grip was called the metallic grip. Now i was out in the middle of black dogs with red eyes. I said "I did nothing wrong, i helped her!". I noticed that the girl started crying (aww, she looked more cute while crying). Tallest black guy came charging at me, I defended myself by saying "if you don't believe me, ask her then, huh, ask her!". Well that did it. He asked the girl "what do you want me to do with the white boy?" In a slow, voice she muttered " KILL THE WHITE BASTARD!".
AND SURE ENOUGH THEY ALMOST DID!

12 comments:

  1. Cool Kashif.. A nice piece .. It's quite special, because it more seems like a diary.. Good man.. Keep it up.. :)~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kashif !! man awsum story !! luved it !! keep it up bro and m lookin forward to read more stuff frm ya blogg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well well well,, where to start ,, hmm gonna repeat everything i told u,,

    da story is all abut da character (character=u) wanting to get laid sumhow .. n hes pretty desperate abut it ,, coz throughout da story he keeps thinking abut it .. dat kinda makes him a desperado!

    u r dozed off.. u cant hit da other person so hard dat dey fall off bad n scares away other thugs..

    if u got a "ford muscle" how can u b single!!?? lol

    "chilly/chill air" is good wen used once ,, u used it everytym u wrote abut da air..

    in da beginning ppl wont wonder dat other ppl were dere for da fresh air ,,da sentence was going kinda suspense n looked as if sumone/sumthing wud try to kill sumone else or u ..

    using "creature" for a person ,, hmm not a good idea..

    whine=wine , exited=excited

    wats wid da "shiny"? .... "shiny", "shiny thing" , "shiny chocolate" .. i mean v got it da girl had shimmer all over her .. lool

    i liked dis part ,, "she muttered : KILL THE WHITE BASTARD!.
    AND SURE ENOUGH THEY ALMOST DID!"

    dats all i cud think of at da moment ,, hope it'll help u in ur other stories ,, keep up da work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey good work, but this story rings a bell...know wat i mean...Enjoying English??? The theme's from there but well, ur material is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you people... seerat you were a good critic... i will watch out next time, and honestly... you wanna know some truth, i never was thinking of getting laid. ofcourse it turned out to be that way... i never knew until you told me, will watch out in future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah .. i dint mean YOU were thinking of getting laid ,, i meant da character.. just to make it easy to write nd understand i wrote "character = u" ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So seerat, i have asked you again and again, did you post the comment Anonymously? ofcourse you did..you are so busted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well first of all u dint ask me "again nd again" infact dis is da first tym u r asking me ...
    second .. nope i dint comment "anonymously" i got my name rite up dere "seerat" .. i dnt need to b anonymous to post a comment ,, its JUST a comment n m posting mine wid my name on da top!..
    looks like u got da wrong person ,, try busting sum1 else :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i asked you in msn quite a few times...

    ReplyDelete
  10. u just said ,, "rings a bell eh u know wat i mean" .. lol dats ONCE only!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dat story is stolen. I remember a short story from school around 8 years ago that ended EXACTLY like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter